Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €732 (RM3,685) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)