Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €949 (₩1,132,069) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)