Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,489 (₩1,913,956) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (37 minutes ago)