Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,553 (¥207,297) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)