Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €656 (Rp 10,759,122) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)