Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €746 (Rp 11,702,753) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (28 minutes ago)