Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €798 (CHF 865) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)