Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,485 (CHF 1,739) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)