Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €972 (CHF 1,034) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)