Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,156 (CHF 1,237) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)