Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21463 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €963 (4,488 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)