Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,289 (48,854 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)