Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,174 (₨92,859) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (44 minutes ago)