Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,571 (C$2,382) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)