Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €815 (C$1,186) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (32 minutes ago)