Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €669 (C$971) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)