Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €754 (₨102,513) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (38 minutes ago)