Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €742 (₨105,292) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)