Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00889 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (₨48,340) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)