Cost of living in Saratov, Russia vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01329 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €547 (руб 41,177) in Saratov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)