Cost of living comparison between Saransk, Russia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €975 (руб 66,292) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)