Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €690 (руб 43,533) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)