Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €779 (1,523KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)