Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €712 (1,394KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)