Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €777 (1,507KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)