Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €853 (1,672KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)