Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €303 (594KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)