Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €669 (1,311KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)