Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,302 (¥168,455) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)