Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,151 (28,211,811 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)