Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €438 (10,698,465 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)