Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €512 (R$ 1,687) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)