Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (R$ 1,543) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)