Cost of living comparison between Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €545 (R$ 1,871) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (34 minutes ago)