Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €786 (R$ 3,287) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)