Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €772 (R$ 2,950) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (37 minutes ago)