Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €937 (R$ 3,632) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)