Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €580 (R$ 1,977) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)