Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €627 (R$ 2,238) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)