Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €672 (R$ 2,255) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (39 minutes ago)