Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €493 (R$ 1,692) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)