Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €467 (R$ 1,702) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)