Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,144 (R$ 4,270) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)