Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,232 (R$ 4,611) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)