Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01909 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €617 (RD$ 32,339) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)