Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €425 (RD$ 21,002) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)