Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €985 (RD$ 55,024) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)