Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €424 (RD$ 21,713) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)