Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,018 (R$ 3,810) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)