Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €990 (R$ 4,151) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)