Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €476 (Php26,062) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)