Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04907 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €494 (ARS $10,074) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)