Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €304 (ARS $5,191) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)