Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €360 (ARS $5,942) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)