Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €295 (ARS $5,024) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)