Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04033 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €493 (ARS $12,231) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)