Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €465 (RD$ 23,009) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)