Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01814 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €776 (RD$ 42,748) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)