Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €522 (583 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)