Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €664 (717 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)