Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,185 (1,397 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)