Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €625 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)