Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,167 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (43 minutes ago)