Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €646 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)