Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €950 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)