Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €639 (COL$2,257,536) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)