Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €522 (COL$1,590,409) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (44 minutes ago)