Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €779 (COL$2,759,944) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)