Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,453 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €476 (CH$345,508) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (43 minutes ago)