Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €455 (CH$330,148) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)