Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,093 in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)