Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,052 in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)