Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €888 (Bs 9,928) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)