Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €700 (ARS $14,361) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)