Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €356 (COL$1,111,127) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)