Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €406 (COL$1,311,608) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)