Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €554 (ARS $11,272) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)