Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06025 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €387 (ARS $6,421) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)