Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06092 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €392 (ARS $6,435) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (35 minutes ago)