Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €461 (Php24,718) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (28 minutes ago)