Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24926 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €730 (R$ 2,929) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)