Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €843 (R$ 3,154) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (21 minutes ago)