Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13337 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €498 ($b3,736) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)