Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €500 ($b3,690) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)