Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,615 ($1,938) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)