Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,194 (1,407 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)