Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,188 (1,463 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)