Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,301 (1,536 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)