Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €986 (R$ 3,652) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)