Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €945 ($1,028) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)