Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,654 ($1,936) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)