Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24031 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €507 (2,109TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)