Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €351 (1,406TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)