Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21394 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €814 (RM3,805) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)