Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,141 (﷼ 56,503,600) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)