Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00370 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €539 (145,543 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)