Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00372 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €429 (115,155 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (30 minutes ago)