Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)