Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €833 ($981) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)