Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €858 ($1,013) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)