Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €622 ($655) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (37 minutes ago)